The Borrego doesn't skimp on charming traditional style. A clean and simple three-over-three seating construction is framed by an exaggerated rolled arm detail. Luxurious leather interior upholstery accented by topstitching is available in Walnut, a warm shade specially chosen to complement this classic sofa. T-shaped blown-fibre back cushions and foam seats create a comfortable and welcoming seating experience. With its distinctive shape and classic construction, the Borrego will bring an air of easy elegance to any living space.
- Double top stitching for a luxurious and tailored finish (on leather and select fabrics), Piping for an elegant finish that frames the shape of this design
- Espresso finished Legs
- All Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- Semi-attached back cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a polyester wrap.
- Real Leather Interior and arms, leather match exterior.
- Tight seat cushions are engineered using multiple densities of high-resiliency, contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic seating experience
- Back suspension features sinuous springs to provide premium comfort and support
- Seat suspension features heavy gauge sinuous springs, engineered to provide premium comfort and endurance
Cover: Walnut Leather Match